Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Scrubs make me Happy!

Today I had a working interview! It felt good to put the scrubs back on but mostly being around the small animals made me A) miss working with the horses B) overwhelmed cause I feel like I remember nothing about dogs and cats. I think the interview went well and even though the clinic is farther away than I would like and it's only part time I am happy to get something over nothing and the people there were super nice. Here is the other thing: lately (as in the last oh two days or so) I have had this feeling that big changes are going to happen soon but I don't know what and I don't know what soon means. I feel that I have matured a lot in the last few years but recently I just feel even more like I am ready for a new stage in my life but I have felt this way before and I don't want to get disappointed if no big changes happen in the near future but I am doing what I can to be open to what Heavenly Father wants me to do and where He wants me to go so if those changes are in my near future I will be ready for them and know when they come. Anyway I don't know what is in my future or when the next phase of my life will begin but I hope I will be ready for my life to evolve when it does. I like where I am right now but I will welcome whatever it is that is in store for my future. Sorry for the very vague, very personal rant but I just needed to "talk" it out so I can sort all the thoughts and feelings running around in my head! Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment